These special King Charles Cavalier puppies are looking forward to their new adoption home. They were born and are raised in our living room. They are extremely well socialized and raised around adults, kids, and other dogs. Placing these pups in the best environment is important to us and we take great care in assuring your transition with your new adopted pet will be as smooth as possible.
We do not let our pups go to their adopted home until 10 weeks. During that time, we work on the following:
* Leash training
* Touch and Sit Commands taught
* Crate trained for potty time
* Crate trained for sleeping at night
* Comfortable around loud noises and various environments
You can rest assured that we have take great care of all our dogs and puppies. We understand that taking care of a new puppy can be overwhelming, which is why we provide free for you the following:
* 1 year health guarantee
* Microchipping ($50 value for free)
* 30-day free trial of Trupanion Pet Insurance.
* Global Pet Security dog tag that offers a is a digital platform to keep your pet's profile, medical records, and a lost and found function in one easy, convenient location. ($125 value for free)
As a thank you for adopting one of our puppies, we provide a gift bag that includes a crate, blanket, toy, leash, collar, and food to get you started. We want to make sure that both you and your new furry friend have everything you need to make a smooth transition into your new life together.
If you're interested in adopting him, you can either make a deposit to put him on hold or schedule a meeting to see him in person. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call.
We look forwarding to speaking with you and placing you on the waitlist for one of these puppies.